Finalists for the very first The Big One Trophy UK are revealed below; and boy! have we been impressed by the standard. More than 240 photographic entries flooded in across seven categories including commercial, avant garde and salon design.
Judged by the International editors of TRIBU-TE in France, Belgium, Holland and the UK – the general consensus was that shortlisting the entries was no easy task – the calibre was high!
All finalists have secured themselves a seat at the sought-after – and almost sold-out – TRIBU-TE SHOW 2019 on 6 October and will be in with the chance to raise the most coveted new trophy in our industry. Exciting times!
THE UP & COMING ONE (Under 30)
• Federico Patelli @ Toni & Guy
• Jordan Massarella @ Nashwhite
• Suzie Clelland @ Marc Antoni
THE EXPERIMENTAL ONE
• Brandon Messinger @ Brandon Messinger Hair
• Davide Spinelli @ Gina Conway Aveda
• Dylan McConnachie @ Salon 64
THE TEAM ONE
• Trevor Sorbie
THE ONE FOR COLOUR
• Grace Dalgleish @ Brooks & Brooks
• Harry Casey & Marney Lian @ Jamie Stevens
• Paul Dennison @ Ken Picton
THE DESIGN ONE
• Charlie Miller, Scotland
• Fowler 35, London
• Rose & Wild, London
THE ONE FOR TEXTURE
• Anthony Grant @ Jamie Stevens
• Jonathan Andrew @ All Shook Up
• Rick Roberts @ Rick Roberts Hair
THE CLIENT ONE
• Brett McDonald @ CULt Education
• Kerry Mather @ KJM Salons
• Paul Paterson @ Ishi
For more information about The Big One, please CLICK HERE or email Lilly@tribu-te.com
Here online you may browse our Portfolio section to find inspiration from the greatest hair artists… read our Blog to discover the top events and what we like about them,… then visit our Magazine section to read the latest edition (and archive editions) of Tribu-te publications. If you’d like to enjoy your very own edition of Tribu-te delivered direct to your home – vist the Shop to order a subscription to arrive quarterly. And of course, once a year, you can visit the Tribu-te Show – it’s an awesome presentation of the leading hairdressers on the best stage possible in central London each October! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to submit photography and ideas for any of our editions in Europe – we’re particulary keen to see your salons for our Design section both in print and online.